Design is deep in your soul. You live it, breathe it, and love it!
You must have a proven background in design and animation for 2D-based motion graphics videos. In addition to that, the role is cross-functional and will involve different types of design work including and not limited to; websites, landing pages, digital banners, icon creation, etc. Because we’re an agency that handles all creative requirements for our clients, our work is both video and still- image/graphics based. What we need is a designer who can not only design and animate a 2D explainer video, but also be able to put together a digital banner for display ads.
You not only possess a strong eye in layout, composition, animation, typography but also have strong fundamental design principles and understand the elements of design. You know how to work with a team and implement feedback from an Art Director or Producer, in an efficient and clear way so that there's very little back and forth. You're committed to producing eye-popping work, your attention to detail is next-level and you're well organized (your folder structure is so clean you could eat off it)
As our Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Adhering to details outlined in creative briefs.
- Creating detailed storyboards, and visual breakdowns.
- Illustrating and designing assets for motion design.
- Take projects from initial concept through to final execution.
- Partner with Senior Leaders, Art Directors and other creatives to ideate, collaborate, implement and execute designs that meet high standards.
- Close collaboration with Copywriters to ensure visuals and copy are seamless and deliver on-brand messaging.
- Adhere to deadlines and timelines, with the ability/flexibility to react to real-time opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently.
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends, techniques and processes; seek out and recommend new best practices.
- Organize, archive and keep all job files up-to-date.
- 5 - 7+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Command of After Effects and other relevant Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Knowledge of the Google Suite of applications.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Thoughtful use of color and typography.
- Illustration skills are a plus.
We evaluate potential team members based on 4 criteria.
- CULTURAL FIT - will you fit in and enjoy working here?
- QUALITY OF WORK - we try to hire people better than us.
- HOW YOU GO ABOUT THE WORK - great work is important but how you go about your work is just as important.
- VALUE FOR MONEY - proper compensation should be as important for you as it is for us. We look at compensation as value for dollars invested, not simply hard numbers. If someone can work three times as fast for double the rate as another person - there's a lot of value there.
This is a full-time remote position - Mon-Fri from 9 am to 5:30 pm EST.
- Experience Level
- Preferred Skill Set
Adobe After Effects
- Job Type