We’re on the hunt for a motivated and skilled animator to join our creative team. The role involves the development and execution of a variety of animation and graphic elements within film projects under the direction of our Creative Directors.
That's where you come in!
Tell me more about the job
You'll be responsible for a variety of projects for a range of different clients. On a day to day basis you’ll be:
- Reading treatments, scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
- Developing design styles and creative concepts for projects.
- Preparing moodboards with original and co-created designs for pitches and development of projects.
- Developing storyboards for the initial stages of production.
- Creating models, drawings and illustrations by hand and/or electronically.
- Animating digital and graphic assets.
- Directing the work of animation assistants and/or freelancers
You will need to be aware of project timelines and delivery deadlines, be able to manage your personal work flow effectively and collaborate and clearly communicate with other members of the creative and production teams.
There will also be the opportunity to undertake training and skills development suggested by Creative Directors…or yourself!
Who are you?
To be considered, you must:·
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D.
- Have skills including but not be limited to, illustration, 2D Animation, 3D Animation.
- Be able to clearly communicate concepts and ideas within the creative team.
Who are we?
Brickwall is the only London-based creative agency committed to eating pizza every single Friday (as far as we know). We’ve shared strategy and a slice with folks from the BBC, Experian, NHS England, NSPCC, and many more.
We’re proud to have been one of five companies selected to deliver film content for the London 2012 Olympic Games.In our own time, we tell our own stories and have turned that passion into a feature film, Fossil, as well as shorter pieces on the Science of Storytelling, Brexit £1 Challenge, and The Thames.
So, if a friendly, collaborative and open office environment and the opportunity to get involved in a number of high profile, worthwhile and ground-breaking projects sounds up your street, get in touch.
- Experience Level
- Preferred Skill Set
Adobe After Effects
- Job Type