The Motion Graphics Specialist is a unique kind of creative: an outside of the box thinker that has mastered the art of visual movement and has a passion for challenging the creative status quo. They pay attention to major brand content trends, understand the role mograph content plays in digital/social spaces, and aspire to produce premium assets that elevate the brand they are a part of. They will craft memorable and attention-grabbing digital assets that will help bring the Miami Dolphins brand to life on all of their digital content platforms as well as on the various content displays in and around Hard Rock Stadium.
• Reports directly to the Director, Creative & Video.
• Is aware of the Miami Dolphins strategic, creative, financial and cultural goals at all times.
• Work with creative team to craft templates and motion graphics assets for all digital content platforms.
• Work with Director, Creative & Video to bring to life the visual identity inside Hard Rock Stadium.
• Work with Creative & Marketing departments to create motion graphics assets for web, mobile, and fixed digital signage applications when necessary.
• Conceptualize and develop ideas for “sticky” visual content on emerging platforms.
• The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: creativity, desire to collaborate, confidence, initiative, and enthusiasm for design and brand standards
• A passion for design and a relevant portfolio to support that passion
• 5 or more years professional experience in a related field (experience in sports not required)
• Required: Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
• Preferred: Proficient in Cinema 4D and/or 3DS Max
• Excellent communication skills
• Agency experience a plus
• Must be able to provide portfolio of concepts and execution of relevant work
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
- Experience Level
- Preferred Skill Set
Adobe After Effects
- Job Type