VidMob is a creative platform that connects the best freelance creators in the world with the largest platforms, brands, and agencies. We match you to work based on your skillset, availability, and preference, without you having to apply to hundreds of postings. We take the annoying parts out of being a freelance creative so you can focus on what you do best - making amazing stuff.
We are currently seeking freelance Designer/Motion Graphics Artists in Mexico, Latin America, and Southeast Asia to work on a variety of projects. The ideal candidate must have a strong design background, a love for video, and experience creating graphic elements for print, video, and digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Create and edit short form video and motion graphic assets for all digital channels.
- Collaborate with design, video, and marketing teams to conceptualize and create storyboards, motion graphics, and animations for current and emerging platforms.
- Art direction for our managed clients who need an extra set of eyes to make their videos speak to their audience.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in graphic/motion design.
- Must have extensive experience creating motion graphics, video ads, and content. Graphic design skills are a must. Should be a master at After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop with proficiency in Cinema 4D. Experience with Maya is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in motion trends and the latest plugins/scripts.
- Experience with VFX/Rotoscoping is a huge plus!
- Strong sense of motion, visual design, and type.
- An understanding of editing techniques.
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines with minimal direction at times.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Locations: Remote, but seeking designers in Mexico, Latin America, and Southeast Asia
Compensation: Compensation is on a project-by-project basis, but some of our top creatives make nearly $10k/month.
If you are interested, please apply through this the School of Motion site.
Remote, but seeking designers in Mexico, Latin America, and Southeast Asia
- Experience Level
- Preferred Skill Set
Adobe After Effects
- Job Type