We are seeking freelance Designer/Motion Graphics Artists to work on a variety of projects that are automatically awarded to you based on your rate, your availability, and a client’s needs. The ideal candidate must be a have a strong design background, a love for video, and experience creating graphic elements for print, video, and digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Create and edit short form video and motion graphic assets for all digital channels.
- Collaborate with design, video, and marketing teams to conceptualize and create storyboards, motion graphics, and animations for current and emerging platforms.
- Art direction for our managed clients who need an extra set of eyes to make their videos speak to their audience.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in graphic/motion design.
- Must have extensive experience creating motion graphics, video ads, and content. Graphic design skills are a must. Should be a master at After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop with proficiency in Cinema 4D. Experience with Maya is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in motion trends and the latest plugins/scripts.
- Experience with VFX/Rotoscoping is a huge plus!
- Strong sense of motion, visual design, and type.
- An understanding of editing techniques.
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines with minimal direction at times.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Locations: Remote. We are seeking designers in Europe generally, and London, Berlin, and Hamburg specifically.
Compensation: You set your rates -- we get you the work! Some of our top creatives make nearly $10k/month.
If you are interested, please apply through this the School of Motion site.
Remote, but seeking designers in Europe generally and London, Berlin, and Hamburg specifically.
- Experience Level
- Preferred Skill Set
Adobe After Effects
- Job Type