At FCB Chicago, the role of the Lead Creative VFX/Motion Designer works within Lord + Thomas and is responsible for the work required of the Studio’s Visual Effects Team of Artists and Designers. The role is hands-on, interacts with Agency Producers and Creative Teams and is also responsible for the team of Studio VFX Artists and Motion Designers. The ultimate objective is to set the creative standard for Lord + Thomas and to help inspire and lead others to also strive to higher creative standards. Creative assignments are bid and awarded to the studio similar to industry standards.
• Requires leadership and mentorship of Studio Artists and Designers and the ability to interact with Executive Leadership at FCB and Senior Clients
• Is creatively curious, exceptional at identifying creative opportunities and able to articulate why an idea does or does not have high creative potential
• This Role is driven by Creativity and is responsible to help develop other’s ideas as well as bring new ideas forward that meet both creative and business objectives.
• Has respect for the business side of things and understands how and when to flex to client and agency business objectives
• Proud industry representative internally and externally
• Oversees all creative treatments and works with producers to establish efficient ways of bidding jobs
Requirements • Expert knowledge in After Effects, Adobe Suite, & Cinema 4D (Redshift, Arnold, X-Particles)
• Ability to think conceptually and problem solve creative challenges
• Can work across a wide array of projects in multiple disciplines (2D, 3D, VFX & Live Action)
• Nuke, Modo, Unity 3D, Unreal, AR/VR, Print production knowledge is a plus • Has 6+ years’ experience
Chicago, IL 60634 USA
- Experience Level
- Preferred Skill Set
Adobe After Effects
- Job Type