Game Presentation Seasonal
- Design / Animation
- Created on: 03/28/2019
The Chicago Bears are looking for a Full-Time Game Presentation Seasonal (temporary) employee to support our Events and Entertainment Department with a focus on game presentation. The ideal candidate will reside locally. This is a 40hr per week, 40-week position that runs from April 2019 – February 2020 (approximately).
- Assist and support the E&E team in the design, production, editing and maintenance of various motion graphics and technology elements for in-stadium, online, broadcast, event and marketing purposes.
- Provide assistance with graphics editing and design projects for gamedays and non-gameday events.
- Assist with quality control efforts for all content, features, stats, etc. for the department.
- Perform various control room functions for home games and events.
- Create and distribute necessary reports, recaps and preparation documents for interdepartmental and stadium/technical personnel review.
- Assist with department’s request form fulfillment, tracking and updates.
- Provide support on a variety of event-based content projects across departments.
- Attends staff meetings/mandatory meetings and events.
- Provides administrative support, including ordering of supplies, software upgrade requests, scheduling and processing paperwork, payroll.
- Carries out special projects as assigned by the Manager or Director.
- Performs additional duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Production, Graphic Design, Photography, Film or related field.
- Previous experience in live event production and motion graphics is required.
- Strong computer skills, including Windows/Apple operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop and standard Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and other relevant software applications. Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast paced, high pressure environment and demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and projects while keep key constituents in the loop.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to use good judgment.
- Must be dependable, flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Must be able to work in Lake Forest Offices as well as downtown Chicago/Soldier Field Offices.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.
Lake Forest, IL
- Experience Level
- Preferred Skill Set
Adobe After Effects
- Job Type