Back to Blog
Cinema 4D Q&A with EJ Hassenfratz & David Ariew
Two 3D legends team up to answer your Cinema 4D questions.
Let's not beat around the bush here, learning 3D can be tough. From lighting to texturing to rendering there is a never-ending amount of things to learn and master. But then again, that's kinda what makes 3D so fun!
We understand that learning Cinema 4D can be a challenge. So we asked EJ Hassenfratz and David Ariew to Answer common Cinema 4D questions from the School of Motion community. Notable questions include:
- What are some of the must-have plugins for C4D work?
- What do you think the next big 3D trend is going to be?
- Do you think using an EGPU with an older Mac is a decent hardware setup? What do you recommend to someone who doesn’t want to give-up their Mac, but wants realistic renders?
- Where do you draw inspiration for your 3D work?
- What are some practical ways to grow your skills?
- Do you have any advice for people just starting with Cinema 4D?
This is going to be a great episode. Enjoy!