School of Motion's Training is a great way to help take your team's digital advertising, social media, and web design to the next level. Thousands of artists and creative professionals have taken School of Motion courses — and many of our alumni, some without any other “formal” training aside from School of Motion classes, now work in coveted motion design roles with some of the biggest brands and best studios in the world.
Increase Your Team's Creativity and Competitiveness with the World's Top Online Motion Design School.
By incorporating motion graphics, such as 2D and 3D animation, stop motion and visual effects, your organization can:
- Distinguish itself from competitors
- Enhance the effectiveness of its digital presence
- Improve its bottom line
Find Out What School of Motion Can Do for You
If you're interested in learning more about how School of Motion can help your team, complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you right away!
Questions? No problem! Email us today.
The Clearest Path to Mastery
No matter which of our courses your team takes, you'll notice a marked improvement in a matter of weeks.
- Totally online. Your team members can take our courses from anywhere with high-speed internet access.
- Flexible schedule. Your team members can take our courses at their own pace, or follow along with our proven high speed/high reward schedule, and receive a Certificate of Completion at the end.
- Something to show. Your team members will typically receive two homework assignments per week (with soft deadlines) that they can share to show off their progress.
- Unlimited professional feedback. Your team members will receive near-real-time critique on their work from our highly skilled Teaching Assistants: working motion designers who are up to date on the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Permanent connection to the community. After becoming a School of Motion alumni, your team members will be invited to join a tight-knit community of thousands of motion designers, which responds to questions, provides feedback, and shares the latest news, tools, tricks, and trends.
Important Notes for Employers
- You'll be able to track your team's progress throughout the process and award/mark success using our School of Motion Certificates (see below).
- If using our suggested format, most courses take between six and 12 weeks to complete, at an average of 15 to 20 hours per week.
- All courses require a computer and high-speed internet access, as well as the software (e.g., After Effects) used in the course unless otherwise specified on the course page.
- It is recommended that teams enroll in courses suitable for their skill levels. Our Account Management team is available to review reels/demos to help you decide appropriate course placement for your team.
- Once you enroll an individual team member in a course, that course content is solely accessible by that individual and cannot be transferred. Course seats may not be shared or transferred for any reason within an organization.
School of Motion Certificates
School of Motion offers two types of certificates: Certificate of Completion; and Proof of Attendance.
Students qualify for a Certificate of Completion if they complete and submit at least 70% of the required assignments, with unique project files, prior to the session end.
The Certificate includes the percentage of work turned in by the student, attendance dates, and names of the teaching assistant, instructor, and course session.
If a student does not qualify for a Certificate of Completion, they will be granted a Proof of Attendance.
The Proof of Attendance certifies that the student did enroll in a School of Motion course and can be provided whether or not the student completed the assignments.
The Proof of Attendance includes attendance dates and names of the teaching assistant, instructor and course session, as applicable.
No problem! Email us today.